Each guest can redeem up to 12 tickets. For redemption of more than 12 tickets, please contact BaseXclusive@BASEentertainment.com.sg
Singapore is hosting for the first time in Asia the fifth edition of Watch Art Grand Exhibition after its debut in Dubai (2012), Munich (2013), London (2015) and New York (2017). Taking place in the Singapore Bicentennial year, the Grand Exhibition will be the largest event that Patek Philippe has ever held, underlying the importance of Singapore and Southeast Asia for the Swiss watch manufacturer.
The Watch Art Grand Exhibition offers the public a rare insight into the world of watchmaking in Patek Philippe, the last Genevan family-owned watchmaking company. The exhibition, made up of ten themed rooms, will take visitors on a journey through the world of Patek Philippe, its historic Geneva headquarters, the workshops and the Museum, which will feature some of the earliest portable watches, dating back to 1530, and the famous Calibre 89.
As Singapore commemorates its bicentennial year, one room will pay special tribute to this city-state and the countries of Southeast Asia: their history, culture, art and natural environment will feature in an array of timepieces brought together exceptionally for the occasion.
Watchmakers and artisans will demonstrate their skills, offering visitors a close look at the inner workings of fine watchmaking and the decorative techniques that have adorned it for centuries.
Open to public. Admission is free. Book tickets to secure timeslot.
For more information, please visit patek.com/WatchArt2019.
Click Here For Conditions of Entry
- Patek Philippe will host two Family days with a variety of children-friendly.interactive activities, which will take place on Sunday, 6 October and 13 October, from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Family Days are free admission and open to the public.
Rating / Age Limit
- All guests regardless of age, including infants must redeem a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Marina Bay Sands will not be responsible for any minors left unattended at, in or around the theatre.
- To ensure that all guests have ample and quality time in the exhibition, please arrive within the stipulated date and time that you have chosen.
- Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
- Tickets are only valid for the stipulated date and time for single entry only.
- Guests are advised to keep their tickets throughout the exhibition.
- Tickets are not for sale or exchange.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands. Guests who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property.
- Photographs, videos and audio records may be taken of visitors to Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019.
- By visiting the show, visitors grant the Event Organisers full rights to use the resulting images and recordings without claims for payment or royalties.
- This may include (but is not limited to) printed and online publicity, social media, and press releases.