All channels :
10 Jun 2019, 10am
Internet and hotline sales for this event closes 1 hour before show time on event day. Please proceed to any SISTIC authorised agent for ticketing assistance.
Peter and the Wolf in Hollywood is a refreshing retelling of the classic children’s musical tale by Prokofiev, transported to modern-day Los Angeles - and now at the Esplanade with a big screen! It all begins when the wolf escapes from the zoo, in a prequel unique to this version. Peter is soon swept up in an exciting adventure involving a giant robot, a whirlwind helicopter chase, and of course, the hunt for the wolf!
Joshua Tan, conductor
You may also like:
Emily Saves the Orchestra
Journey Around the World
VCHpresents Organ: The Composer and the Mouse
Approximately 1 hour
Rating/ Age Limit
- Recommended for ages 4 and above.
- If parents wish to bring children under 4, a ticket for each child is required and strictly no admission for infants-in-arm
- Please bring along proof of child’s age, such as a student concession pass, as random checks may be conducted at the venue.
- Parents or guardians of children admitted are strongly encouraged to purchase aisle seats.
- We reserve the right to ask parents to bring children out of the hall should they be disruptive during the performance.
- No admission without a ticket.
- You are strongly advised to be seated 15 minutes before the performance start time.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at appropriate pauses during the show or during intermission, if any.
Photography/ Video Recording Rules
- Non-flash photography is allowed during bows and applause. No photography when artistes are performing.
- Unauthorised video recordings are strictly not allowed.
10% Discount for Friends Season Pass holders.
10% Discount for Gold Friends Season Pass holders.
[ Verification: enter password online ]
Through All SISTIC Channels
S$29 (Cat 1) per ticket, S$22.50 (Cat 2) per ticket for Family Bundle of 4
[ Valid with a minimum of 4 tickets ]
15% Discount for 2-Concert Bundle
[ Valid with tickets to 2 of Concerts for Children ]
For student groups of 10 tickets or more, schools and corporate bookings, please contact our Customer Experience team at 6602 4245 or firstname.lastname@example.org